An organization’s data is copied for many reasons, namely ingesting datasets into data warehouses, creating performance-optimized copies, and building BI extracts for analysis. Unfortunately, data replication, transformation, and movement can result in longer time to insight, reduced efficiency, elevated costs, and increased security and compliance risk.
Fortunately, a next-gen data architecture enabled by the Dremio data lake service removes the need for replicated data, helping organizations to minimize complexity, boost efficiency and dramatically reduce costs.
Read this whitepaper to learn:
- Why organizations frequently end up with unnecessary data copies
- How replicated data increases costs and impacts the bottom line
- How a next-gen data lake can halt data replication and streamline data management
- What to consider when implementing a "no-copy" data strategy
- How Dremio delivers clear business advantages in productivity, security, and performance